Innotek SD-2000 Dog Fence
- For dogs 20-75 lbs.
- Contains up to 5 acres
- Patented Run-thru Prevention
- Patented "Progressive Correction" technology
- Uses 6-volt batteries available at most grocery stores
- Water resistant
Designed for yards up to 5 acres in size, the ultra-economical SD-2000 features a water-resistant battery-operated collar receiver.
To offer secure, reliable containment. Patented run-through prevention and timeout between corrections help your dog learn his limits quickly and safely.
Includes 500’ of single-conductor ground wire, indoor wall-mounted transmitter, one collar receiver with neck strap, boundary wire, battery, training support 800 number, complete installation instructions, video, training flags, and accessories.
Safety and security for your pet are now as close as your own back yard! Smart Dog® in-ground pet fencing systems set the standard for results you can trust. NO SWEAT-installation is a snap in only three basic steps. Smart Dog systems consist of a buried yard wire connected to an indoor radio transmitter. When the dog approaches the wire, a special collar worn around his neck delivers a brief, totally harmless correction that discourages him from crossing the boundary. Corrections typically become less frequent as the dog learns his new limits. Patented run-through protection is a standard feature on all Smart Dog systems.
- The World's Smartest and Safest Dog Containment System
- This System and these collars are compatible with the Innotek Indoor Zones
- Smallest Lightest Weight Collar Available
- Contoured Collar Receiver for a Comfortable Fit
- Exclusive Ready Test Self Diagnostic Collar
- Exclusive Perfect Fit Collar Diagnostic
- Containment Up To 25 Acres
- Long Lasting - Fast Charging Rechargable Lithium Ion battery in Collar
- Run-Through Prevention
- For Small to Large Dogs 12 - 220 lbs
- Water Proof Transmitter
- Digital Signal
- Computer Enhanced
- FCC Approved
Innotek SD-2000 SmartDog Basic Dog Fence
Sale Price: $99.95
SmartDog SD-2000-2, 2 Dog System,-w/ 500 ft of wire
Sale Price: $172.95
SmartDog SD-2000-2, 3 Dog System-w/ 500 ft of wire
Sale Price: $239.95
100 Above Ground Wire Installation Staples
Sale Price: $19.95
100 ft. of Pre-Twisted Wire
Sale Price: $29.95
Containment System Lightning Protector
Sale Price: $42.95
Replacement (Additional) Collar Receiver for SD-2000/SD-2050
Sale Price: $69.95
Standard 20-Gauge Wire Kit
Sale Price: $32.95
We like to make things as easy for
our customers as possible. So now we have NEW Wire Securing
Staples for Above Ground Installation. When you install your
wire stop digging and just lay it on top of the ground, use
the staples to hold it down securely. This style of installation
will help you to find breaks in the wire and provide a long
term visual for your dog after the flags are gone.
More Information Scroll Down
- The World's Best Quality Introductory Containment System
- Containment Up To 5 Acres
- Replaceable 6-Volt Battery in Collar
- Run-Through Prevention
- For Small to Medium Dogs 25-75 lbs.
- Digital Signal
- Computer Enhanced
- FCC Approved.
- This Item Ships for FREE!
- One Standard SD-2000 Wall Mounted Transmitter
- One, Two, or Three Water-Resistant Receivers(depending on which system you order)
- 500 ft. of Premium, Heavy-Duty, Long-lasting 20-gauge wire(contains approximately 1/2 acre)
- 50 Boundary Flags
- 2 Water Proof Wire Splicers
- One, Two, or Three 6-Volt Batteries (depending on which system you order)
- Instruction/Basic Training Manual
- Instruction/Basic Training DVD
- One set Long-Hair Prongs
- One set Short-Hair Prongs
Innotek's Advanced Computer Controlled Technology Results in
the Industry's Lowest Stimulation Levels Without Compromising Effectiveness.
|Use Only Burial Approved Boundary Wire
The wire you use is Important. Do not be fooled, there is no significant
difference in longevity as regards the gauge of the wire used. But there
is a significant difference if your wire is Burial Approved or not. Use
only long lasting waterproof Polyurethane Coated wire with solid copper
The state of the art External Lightning Protector is
specifically designed to protect your wall mounted transmitter from
lightning strikes. In the event of a lightning strike an electrical surge
travels down your boundary wire towards your house. The LP-4100 contains a
fuse that will not allow this surge to pass, thus eliminating the surge. The
LP-4100 is covered by a Lifetime Warranty and will be replaced for free for
the Lifetime of the system
|For additional or replacement
collars, select the SD-2025. For additional boundary wire, order the BD-25.
This system comes with 500 feet of burial approved boundary wire and 50
flags. This is enough to cover around 1/2 acre of land. Additional boundary
kits are available below.
yards up to 5 acres in size, the ultra-economical SD-2000 features a
water-resistant battery-operated collar receiver to offer secure, reliable
containment. Patented run-through prevention and timeout between corrections
help your dog learn his limits quickly and safely. Includes 500’ of
single-conductor ground wire, indoor wall-mounted transmitter, one collar
receiver with neck strap, boundary wire, battery, training support 800
number, complete installation instructions, video, training flags, and
Safety and security for your pet are now as close as your own
back yard! Smart Dog® in-ground pet fencing systems set the standard for
results you can trust. Not a rocket scientist? Don’t sweat it--installation
is a snap in only three basic steps. Smart Dog systems consist of a buried
yard wire connected to an indoor radio transmitter. When the dog approaches
the wire, a special collar worn around his neck delivers a brief, totally
harmless correction that discourages him from crossing the boundary.
Corrections typically become less frequent as the dog learns his new limits.
Dog training questions? Our toll-free 800 number hotline provides expert training
support--a Smart Dog exclusive! Don’t trust your dog to anything less than
- Pure Digital Signal: Eliminates interference from stray signals. Computer aided electronics allows for smooth and consistent operation. Our micro processor works twice as hard as others and takes less signal to activate correctly. The NEW Sensitive approach to pet containment systems mean's a more accurate correction point.
- Most Humane System: Innotek’s computer aided electronics continues to offer the most advanced and most humane systems available. All Innotek systems monitor your dogs position and speed from the buried wire. Ask millions of satisfied users.
- Progressive Correction: (Run Thru Prevention) All Innotek systems offer progressive correction, and ONLY Innotek systems, because it is a US Patent. If it isn’t Innotek its not Run Thru Prevention. If it isn’t Run Thru Prevention it is not the best system available in the US.
- Water-Resistant Collar: This is a true water-resistant collar. Great for rain, snow and everyday wet conditions.
- Anti Drain: Another long time feature developed by Innotek. Anti Drain prevents a dog from lingering in the warning zone area.
- Constant Alert Operation: Unlike other systems where the system goes to sleep, this system is always working to protect your pet. Sleeping units like alarm clocks may not always turn on. The advanced battery system does not need to shut off to conserve a charge.
- Auto - Safety Shut Off: Like most other system for years Innotek has pioneered and offered Auto Safety Shut off to prevent unnecessary long exposure to a corrective stimulation. After shut off the unit will reactivate automatically. Innotek has always lead the way in Safety.
- Line Break Indicator: A simple feature to alert you of a line break, should it occur. Line breakage is most often a result of using inferior non burial approved wire. Innotek is the only manufacturer to offer burial approved wire.
- Built-in lightning protection: Protects your home from power surges caused by lightening strikes.
- Omni-Directional Signal: A must for all containment systems as it eliminates all dead signal areas. This prevents your pet from finding a way out. A must for any system.
- Operates Multiple Collars: This system was designed to operate as many collars and contain as many dogs as you desire.
- Adjustable Correction Zone: Innotek pioneered the adjustable boundary, allowing you to set the correction field from a few feet all the way up to 20 feet. A system must fit in a yard.
- Precision Early Warning Tone: To alert your pet and aid in the safe training of your pet.
- Video and manual: Complete Installation and Pet Training Instructions.
- MOST IMPORTANT: You are buying a product from a US company which has pioneered Humane and successful Pet Containment for years. Innotek is a National Brand, used by millions of Americans. Each system is backed by a large and professional manufacturing, quality control, service and support staff. The bottom line: Innotek is the Most Humane and the Most Effective containment system available.
|An Important Message - Know what you are buying - and from who!|
It is with great pride that we offer Innotek products. There is
no question that Innotek has and continues to be the World
Leader in Pet Containment. Being the World Leader is not easy,
it has been the result of hundreds of people working together
toward a common goal: Safe and Effective Humane Pet Containment.
An entire department of Engineers work daily to create, improve
and test all products. As a result, Innotek proudly holds a
large number of USA Patents. A large staff of Customer Service
and Support staff assists any customer daily (including
Saturdays). Innotek is committed to not only each product, but
to each customer, from design to installation. The result has
been an advanced computer aided electronic containment system
which does all the work, so you can relax in the knowledge that
your dog is safe and secure. Unlike other systems which are only
sold in one or two stores, Innotek has passed the test, and is
the choice of retailers and Americans everywhere. A great
product developed and backed by a great company.